Click here to access our blog.
Announcing our Conference Keynote Speakers and Preliminary Sessions!
Check out our extraordinary lineup of contributors and content - with much more to come.
So if you've been waiting to register, now's the time to confirm your participation!
Download the Conference Program so far, and share with your colleagues and career development networks: Preliminary Program.
Remember to save even more on the Early Bird rate by registering as a group: five can attend for the price of four!
Click here for Conference Registration Information.
Wondering about Hotel and Travel options?
Over the next 48 hours look for another message dedicated exclusively to accommodation suggestions, most within short walking distance of our conference location. We'll also include airline and rail transportation recommendations.
Do you lead a Career Services/ Talent Development organization?
Enhance your business development opportunities through our Conference Sponsorship Program.
Discover many high value, budget friendly packages - including pre and post event exposure.
Email us today for Sponsorship Program details: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Valuing Connections and Careers" promises to be an incredible professional development experience and a memorable ACPI celebration - so register now and spread the word!
See you in Toronto,
ACP International Member Services
Salon Webinar Series - Save the Dates!
In true salon style, plan now to gather colleagues for some food, libations and cerebral stimulation at these upcoming sessions, free to all members:
*Tues. Aug. 12th - 5 PM ET
- "Culture, Leadership & Innovation" - Allan Gatenby (Australia)
*Tues. Sept. 23rd - 12 Noon ET
- "How to Build a Non-Traditional Career Path: Embracing Economic Disruption" - Ron Elsdon (USA)
*Thursday, October 9th – 11 AM ET
- "Creating a Mentoring Program: Mentoring Partnerships Across the Generations" - Annabelle Reitman & Sylvia Benatti (USA)
Check the website and e-notices for more Salon Series updates and content coming soon.
Through ACPI’s collaboration with CERIC (a Canadian-based charitable organization that advances education and research in career counselling and career development), our members are automatically subscribed to
CERIC’s terrific free resources including CareerWise, Careering magazine,
The Canadian Journal of Career Development, and information on the annual Cannexus National Career Development Conference.
Due to Canada’s new anti-spam legislation, to maintain your subscription to these resources you must personally re-subscribe, so click on this link: ceric.wufoo.com/forms/ceric-subscriptions
ACP INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP - DID YOU KNOW…….
1. You can join anytime, and your membership benefits last to the end of the one-year anniversary month in which you joined
2. If you need an invoice for your membership fees, email us and we’ll send you one:
3. You can join, renew and pay your membership fees on line
(fast, securely, and you receive an instant receipt)
4. Your membership fees include a one-year subscription to “Your Workplace” magazine (a $98 value): www.yourworkplace.ca
5. Significant Discounts on registration fees for our 25th Anniversary Celebration and Professional Development Conference (Nov. 6-8, 2014) are available to members only – so join or renew today.